LEN KUIPERS HOMES
- Registered Builder with Tarion Home Warranty Program since 1994
- Seven-year TARION new home warranty included on all homes. Restrictions and limitations apply. For more details, call us or visit www.tarion.com.
- HST rebates available to all new home owners subject to Revenue Canada guidelines. We can manage this for you. Ask us how!
- Firm, turnkey construction contracts with no surprises.
- Computerized custom home plans for any size or style - work from your plans or ours.
We recognize that many people may not be familiar with all building terms, options that are available or the process of contracting and building a new home. Our objective is to always work within your personal comfort zone and budget to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible. Contact us any time for a strictly 'no obligation' consultation in order to answer all of your questions and to allow you to make informed decisions about your new home.
All upgrades and substitutes are possible - the product choices in the market today are endless. Let's hear your ideas!
- All homes, regardless of size and design, may be built with 8’ or greater ceiling height.
- Timber frame features.
- TREX deck composite system or similar, offering excellent performance, aesthetic appeal and lifetime warranty. Restrictions may apply.
Contract allowances include the following (more are available upon request). We customize our contracts also!
- Kitchen Cabinets & Counters (arborite, granite, quartz, etc.), Vanities
- Flooring (ceramic, laminate, hardwood, cork, vinyl, etc.)
- Lighting fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures
Should you choose to buy any of your own fixtures, or choose to upgrade, your applicable allowance will be credited towards your purchases.
- Timber entry beams and partial posts (optional)
- Purchasers selection of exterior finishes
- Brick, stone, wood, stucco exterior and/or vinyl products.
- Aluminum soffits and fascia
- Seamless 5” aluminum eavestrough
- Northstar low 'E' vinyl windows or other wood window supplier
- Lifetime Limited Warranty laminated designer shingles by Owens Corning or equivalent.
- Insulated metal, fiberglass or wood entry doors with deadbolts
- PVC-clad door frames
- Prefinished overhead garage doors (minimum insulation of R:12) with electronic door openers
- Professionally caulked exterior openings
- Water and electrical outlets
- Decks with maintenance-free spindles, handrails and composite lifetime decking (TREX).
- Sodded lot or seed for larger properties.
- Concrete slab entry to front sidewalk (pattern or impresscrete).
- Paved asphalt driveway, pavers or impresscrete option.
- Structural poured concrete foundations (waterproofed) with DM dimple wrap
- Kiln-dried lumber framing materials
- Fir plywood sub-floors (glued to joists)
- Engineered floor joist system (Triforce)
- Engineered roof trusses
- ½” plywood roof sheathing
- Complete air barrier wrap
- R:50 (minimum) to R:60 (attic) batt & blown combination.
- R:29 using R:22 batt & R:7 IKO Enerfoil.
- R:13 (below grade) insulation levels with optional reflective insulboard (high performance) plus reflective foil-wrapped wall wrap.
- R:10 below concrete slab insulation option (improves the moisture and comfort dramatically)
- Gas, water, Bell, Cogeco cable and provision for future fiber optic connections.
- High efficiency gas furnaces (2-stage burner system). Variable speed fan with 96% efficiency. Air-to-Air & ground source heat pumps available.
- Programmable thermostats
- Central air conditioning 13 SEER & higher
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (various performance models and control options)
- 200 amp electrical service
- By-pass lines for water softener (hard water to hose bibs)
- Reverse Osmosis filters, water softeners & other treatment systems available.
- Dishwasher, washer and dryer hook-ups
- Central Vacuum piping (complete rough-in). Beam & other quality central vacuum systems options available.
- Energy Star rated gas hot water heaters (rental or customer purchased). Tankless systems available.
- Timber elements for ceiling beams (structural engineer or decorative).
- Professional Interior Decorator assisting in purchaser's choice of all interior selections.
- Hardwood cabinetry complete with pots and pans drawers, microwave shelves, built-in valance lighting, laminate countertops
- Ceramic tile flooring in entry, baths & laundry
- Hardwood, strip laminate flooring, cork in common areas (to name a few) and kitchens, washrooms, entry & laundry. Ceramic tile in kitchen with other option products available.
- One-piece acrylic tub & showers with temperature control valves (standard Chateau by Moen). Upgrades options available.
- Ultra-low flush toilets with insulated tanks (Vorten's Loretto). Upgrade options available.
- Single-lever washerless faucets (chrome finish) with matching bath accessories. Upgrade finishes available.
- Full-width or framed mirrors at all vanities.
- Colonial or Shaker-style doors and trim. Many other custom options or replications available.
- Colonial-style stair railings. Box newels available. Optional custom work with wrought iron available.
- Decora-style electrical switches.
- Lighting fixture choices from supplier 'family' choices or select/provide your own.
- Space-Age wire shelving in all closets or custom-built shelving combinations.
- Choice of lever or knob-styled door hardware. Our standard is Ashfield by Weiser.
- Rounded drywall corners (baby bullnose usually preferred, but square is available).
- Complete phone pre-wiring.
- Cable or satellite TV wiring.
OPTIONS & UPGRADES (additional to above)
- Full or partial finished basement
- Granite countertops
- Custom ceramic or granite showers with custom glass enclosures
- Ceramic on walls and backsplash
- Screened covered patio
- Added timber features or full timber frames.
- Whirlpool tub in bath or exterior hot tub dropped into customized deck
- Textured (knock-down) drywall ceilings
- Appliance packages
- Smart Home wiring options. Security and speaker systems available.
- Window coverings & other interior design items.
- Exterior shutters
- Landscaping or site work.
The possibilities are endless!!!!!